Thursday, March 4, 2010

La La La La La, She goes around the world.


Note: Play while reading

Just a quick update-
^^My flights to Abu Dhabi are booked, and I'm flying free economy, without a 12 hour layover like I anticipated.

^^My hotel, also paid for, is booked. While in AD I'll be staying here.

^^I had a wonderful conversation with some of my favorite people in the world, which made my week.

^^I'm done with my Arabic midterm, and am basically going to have smooth sailing (or suntanning) until finals.

^^and...I'm working on networking with a new group started by the U.S. embassy in Tel Aviv, called the Young Professionals Association, and although I can't make their session about foreign service because I'll be in Abu Dhabi, I may be able to make a few other sessions while I'm still here.

I just feel very accomplished at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...I'm confused. I don't remember having a conversation with you. But if it made you feel good, I'm glad. Love you.

    ReplyDelete